Re: Waxing my Dak (again)

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 12:25:38 EDT

     Hey, Bob, did you hand polish your truck with the swirl remover? I do.
     I used the Muguiars Professional, and it worked fairly good. How hard
     did you press on it? Mine says to work in to the paint until almost
     dry with medium pressure. Makes sense. How else is the polish supposed
     to rub out the marks? Swirl is a huge pet peeve of mine (ya, I know,
     then why did you get black, bonehead? My brother always asks me this).
     I just love swirl-free black paint. Have you tried the Meguiars? I
     want to know what works best with the least amount of effort. Thanks!

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC