Re: On the road

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 12:55:42 EDT

Hey Sam,

I don't know if you've been able to get the pitch off yet,
but if not, I've used "Bug and Tar" remover successfully in
the past to get off pitch spots. The stuff I've used comes
in a can with a pop off top and just use a wet rag and
start buffing a little and it generally dissolves away. I
do believe, though that I recently saw it in a spray bottle
so that might work more efficiently to clean the entire
truck. Good luck.

JY

<snip>