Re: Waxing my Dak (again)

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 14:15:26 EDT

     Thanks for the info., Bob. BTW, I tried going to your page as listed in
     your sig file, but Geocities could not find it. ?? Oh, why would you buy
     Zymol and then try out 3M wax? You must have a ton of waxes at your place.
     I'm curious that way too. I like to find something that works as good as
     they say it does. I don't pretend to be an expert on detailing, but have
     taught myself since I was 16, but am always willing to learn from someone
     elses experiences. Dr. Pat, I here what you're saying about the polishes.
     I'm only going to try to use it where I have swirl marks that I think the
     wax can't hide or remove. I have a nasty little scratch on my roll pan and
     tailgate that I have to attack (thank you p.o.s. Corsica at Wal-mart!!).

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC