RE: For those with open-element air cleaners

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 12:53:30 EDT

Chad,
As you face the engine from the front of the DAK. The PCV will be on your
left valve cover. It draws air into the engine. The breather filter on the
right valve cover feeds engine fumes up into the TB. Either one of these
left open will draw dust into the engine.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. I see you're up in B.C. I just purchased a flute from a person up there
in Kelowna. Small world hun?