For those with open-element air cleaners

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 12:12:23 EDT

     Hi. I've been too lazy to get a valve cover breather, so right now I
     have my PCV hose just lying on top of my distributor under my K&N. I'm
     wondering, does that hose intake air or expel it. I'm a little worried
     that if it intakes air, its sucking up dust into my engine,
     unfiltered. If it is, I'm getting a breather, pronto! If someone has a
     breather like this, could you please tell me what size the neck is to
     properly fit in the valve cover grommet. I don't want to play the
     guessing game at the perf. parts store. Thanks!

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC