Re: Front Lic plates (Calif)

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 15:36:16 EDT

I ran one before I got tags... the light flashed and I kept going.... 4
months now, and
no ticket. Same thing happened to a guy at work (new car, no plates).

I don't run a front lic. plate on my RT now... Keep the plate under the
front seat. If I get
stopped, just put the plate on the front dash... Fix it ticket $10.00.

Sam '99 RT x 2 (Back from AZ.. thank god!)