Re: Champion Truck plugs :)

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 17:31:30 EDT

I'm right with you--that's exactly what I did and they do
come off easier now. I've used the dielectric to keep my
motorcycle connections waterproof, too . . . although
that's not much of a problem anymore since moving from
Oregon to Nevada.

Oh, and the 4071 is for the 318/5.2L. I gapped mine at
.040 until I get an MSD and then I'll change 'em to
.045--that's basically what I hear everyone here is doing.

JY