Re: RE: Re: Non-Dak Related - need some IT help

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 23:45:52 EDT

Found it...and it was RMDR.IQ. HP's uninstaller for the OfficeJet printers
leaves an entry within the WIN.INI (Load=....) that tries to load their
"Registration Wizard". The uninstaller doesn't clean out that entry and it
has to be manually removed. I didn't notice it since I had an HP printer on
the local systems. (Previous printer was removed from the systems.)

Thanks to all who helped....well, back to my Dak. :)

Here's the URL for anyone who is interested:
http://www.hp.com/cposupport/multifunction/support_doc/bpu01760.html