RE: Ball Joints

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 07:31:49 EDT

Think about this, it makes sense. This is a redesigned truck. They not
only changed the body style, but the suspension as well. They took
something that wasn't broke, tried to improve it, and screwed it up in the
process. Give them a couple years (maybe longer with out admittance) to
straighten it out. This is the prime reason I try to avoid any new model
product after a redesign. They inevitably have problems that always bite
the consumer, but rarely affect the manufacturer. Hopefully DC will come
around to backing their goods sooner than maybe later.
Rich - Ashburn, VA