Re: Re: alt.dodge.trucks

From: F Kirk (dirtdart@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 08:24:33 EDT

Hey I'll have to agree with the school bus statement. Although I love my 98
QC 4X4 Ram, the handling really isnt all that great. I guess I got used to
it, but this morning I took my wifes 96 Monte Carlo Z34 to get it inspected.
Man it was like night and day. Felt kinda good to drive something that turns
on a dime again. Oh, and gas mileage....well you know the deal...