Stereo Question

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 18:01:53 EDT

Looks like my dealer f**ked up again. I have noticed a faint beeping in my
stereo speakers and noticed my bass shakers don't vibrate as much. This
happened after the dealer replaced my carpet and reinstalled my shakers and
amp. I want to get rid of the shakers now. Anyone interested? I will sell
the shakers for $30 including shipping. I don't have a the original box and
they don't come with instructions. I was wondering if I could run a Bazooka
Tube off of my 35w x 4 amp. Should I get the EL series or pay the extra $
for the RS series? I am satisfied with my mids and highs, I just need more
BASS.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com/stereo.html
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk