Re: Attn EFI M1 users! Need help with my MPI!!!

From: TXSTIM@aol.com
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 23:16:08 EDT

<< It looks to me like this really is just an M1 with injector bosses,
 so if anyone has experience with adapting an M1 to your Magnum engine,
 that information would probably be *extremely* relevant.

Jon, your description of the MPI intake sounds exactly like the M1 I just got
drilled. I've done several mods described in a previous post that I'm hoping
will work. My heads are still at the machine shop, so I can't prove they're
OK. Another item that's probably missing from your intake is a provision for
the IAT sensor (on my stock '94 intake it's on the passenger side near the
front end of the fuel rail). On my M1 I made a boxed bracket that holds it
in place in the space under the runners. For the vacuum lines, I plan to run
the power brakes and a "tree" to the smaller lines off the large hole in the
back, and I've drilled my TB adapter for a fitting to the PCV valve.