Re: Climate control switch.

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 11:06:50 EDT

Hey, WELCOME BACK Joe!

Yep, that position runs the A/C... I may be mistaken but I always thought the
snowflake meant the system was recalculating the air in the cab and the
"non-flaky" position meant it was cooling "fresh" air from outside. Dunno for
sure.

Forget about a big MPG increase... I don't notice much of a change with mine
--Some but not significant.
Tom

P.S. I'm thinking about setting up a meet for Cape Cod in late July or early
August... We need 4x4's to transport all the food, beverages and 4x2 types onto
the beach. You in?