Chryslers @ Carlisle Preregistration Details

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 19:05:50 EDT

    We can now preregister our Daks for the DML meet at Chryslers @ Carlisle
at the Carlisle Fairgrounds on July 9-11. You can either call (717) 243 7855
or go to;
https://www.ifounditatcarlisle.com/showfiel1.htm

 At the website, click and highlight " Chryslers at Carlisle show field
before June 1 " where it says "Preregister for:" Further down there's a
line that reads; ''club affiliation". There you want to type in "Dakota
Mailing List''. Please, do not use "DML" as the club affiliation name.

 If you decide to call to preregister instead of doing it online, please tell
them you are with the Dakota Mailing List club challenge.

 We only have until June 1 to preregister. After June 1 it will no longer be
$30, but will increase to $40 and you'll have to wait to register at the gate
of the fairgrounds.

After preregistering could you please send me an email so I have an idea of
how many will be there. If anyone has any questions, please ask.

Shane Baker (sbak1320@aol.com) Let the Dakotas invade Carlisle!