Hypertech What the Hell

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 19:04:44 EDT

What is the word on the programer in the Jegs and summitt catalog for 98 Ram
5.2 and 5.9? Is this out yet and can it be used on our Dakotas? What
exactly will it do? Will it raise my rev and speed limiter? And would I be
able to adjust my shift points? And then can I go back to the default
settings whenever I want? What about the module by hypertech? Has anyone
ever tried this opposed to the Jet chip? If the programer will not raise the
speed limiter and I cannot reprogram my shift points I am going to buy just
the module. So all the help would be great on what the programer does.

Josh