Re: response from a class-action lawyer

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 22:07:19 EDT

Hi Jack....I am sending this to you and the Mailing list....I hope it helps
you. Check both links out.

For anyone who wanted info on the R/T towing info before the DC stuff check
it out here. Maybe you can use this for a class action suit.

www.genesisdj.com/dakinfo2.jpg
www.genesisdj.com/dakinfo.jpg

Michael Stepka
98 Sport CC 4x4 V6