Re: Air Lockers

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 23:29:15 EDT

Well, my curiosity has instantly been quenched. For that
price, I certainly rather lift it, put 4.10s in, and get
new wheels and tires (yeah, I know I can't get ALL of that
for the same price as below, but I can dream can't I?)
Thanks to all who replied and helped me understand the
whole 'locker thing.' Sounds my LSD will have to continue
to keep me out of trouble.

JY