RE: 180 thermo

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 23:33:19 EDT

Jon,

Next time I'm cruising thru N.C. I'll bring a 12-pack and a thermostat!
What happens to all the coolant when you swap the thermostats out?

One of the things that had been keeping me from doing the swap was the
description on the DML page about the procedure. Seemed like a lot of work
for a modest improvement (yeah, yeah... I know, its just one piece of the
performance puzzle).

Later,

Duff