RE: Auto vs. 5 speed(little Dak content)

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 01:24:55 EDT

I agree, sticks rule. I was looking through the new July issue of Truckin'
and notice an article on the new 2000 Crew Cab Nissan Frontier. Looks like
this 3.3l SOHC v-6 can tow 5000 lbs with an auto, but only 3500 lbs with a
manual tranny. That's a BIG difference, seems kinda odd. Doesn't really
matter to me since I have nothing to tow, YET.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk