Re: Good wheel lock news

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 08:05:48 EDT

Just make sure you keep the "Key" somewhere safe. I had lost mine for my
Javelin several years ago and had to have a shop "Chisel" the Wheel Locks
off. I agree with the Vise-Grips statement you made since i've tried that
myself. It just doesn't graband there's not a lot of room for leverage.
Has anyone tried any of those new "Super-Grip" sockets that work on rounded
bolt heads?? I'd be curious to see if they work on wheel locks.