car show in flint, mi saturday

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 10:31:27 EDT

if anybody in the flint area is interested in coming to a car show, we're
having one saturday morning... it's a little short on notice, but it is at
Kettering University (formaly GMI) we are starting at 8:00 am and handing
out trophies at about 11:00 am, we have 7 different classes and there will
be trophies and dash plaques for the first 15 people. it is totally FREE,
so if you want any more details you can e-mail me private at
dakota1994@hotmail.com
thanks,
mike k