Re: car show in flint, mi saturday

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 22:37:27 EDT

mike kulczycki wrote:

> if anybody in the flint area is interested in coming to a car show, we're
> having one saturday morning... it's a little short on notice, but it is at
> Kettering University (formaly GMI) we are starting at 8:00 am and handing
> out trophies at about 11:00 am, we have 7 different classes and there will
> be trophies and dash plaques for the first 15 people. it is totally FREE,
> so if you want any more details you can e-mail me private at
> dakota1994@hotmail.com
> thanks,
> mike k

 After the car show about 5 pm or so, you can stop by the Halo-Burger on Hill
Rd. in Grand Blanc for a cruise-in put on the local Mopar Club. It's open to
all vehicles all makes although we prefer good old Mopars it would be nice to
see some Dak's out in force. You can get more information off the URL in my
sig.

I won't be able to make the show, I have access to a lift on Saturday and plan
on cleaning the under side of the R/T.

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
Black T/A -- Register your T/A today via the web page below