Re: Re: R/T Towing Capacity New Post

From: Truman Trekell (TrekellT@auseea.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 13:29:16 EDT

The other guys who were experiencing vibration didn't necessarily
have lowered vehicles. I was responding to your message because
it included both a change in height and your mention of vibration.
Apparently no connection though.

Thanks

>>> "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net> 05/13 11:51 AM >>>
Well, the suspension lift is just a "add-a-leaf" and the body lift is,
obviously, just taller mounts. Something else is wrong with the R/T
suspension...It can't just be the lowered stance.

Example: "California Custom" trucks come in lowered (or raised) form.
Most of them allow the stock hitch to be used and the towing capacity is
virtually unchanged. Chevy, GMC, and Ford have all done this. (But I
still swear by Dodge)