Re: Re: R/T Towing Capacity New Post

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 19:02:28 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/99 6:50:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< (This is in no way directed at you personally.)

 Anyway...As for the people (DC to DC personnel), I don't doubt that you've
 known them for a long time...but politics sometimes stay within a "Upper
 Management" circle that even the "closest people" don't hear >>
=0) I didnt take it that way, but thanks for letting that be known, I
appreciate it.

  Youre correct in many ways, Upper Management has a mind of their own and
they don t like to share to much. However, Im dealing with middle management
and we all speak rather freely, but you are right, I may not be getting the
whole story. But, I will let you all know what I do find out.
Eric