Detroit Area all Mopar Show this Sunday.

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 22:48:04 EDT

NOMM ( North Oakland County Mopar Muscle) is having it's second all
Mopar Show and swap meet this Sunday. It is on 10 Mile just east of
Dequindre at the flea market on the south side.

I went last year with the T/A and had a good time and they had a
substantial Mopar Swap meet. This event is not well advertised and I'm
not sure what of any restrictions on entries.

I'll be there with the T/A again this year. Stop by and say hi if you
are in the area.

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
Black T/A -- Register your T/A today via the web page below