Re: TOWING PROBLEM RESPONSE attn Craig

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 22:42:49 EDT

I don't know about you,but i'm not rich.You say that D.C. made a
mistake....well thats too fuckin bad for them.I work hard for the money i
make only to have the gov take 1/3rd in taxes.What little i have left over i
have to buget.... i here all these people talking about selling thier R/T's
well i can't and won't blow all the money i payed towards my R/t.
air tax, tire tax, cost of borowing damb pst,gst,shipping costs and tax .If
you work all this out you get about $35,000 Canadian,now if i sell my truck
because i can't tow with it(one of the selling points)what am i going to get
for it....the $25,000 it listed for on the lot.....absolute bull shit....and
i mean that......lucky to get $20,000 and it's not even 6 months old yet.You
can cry all you want for D.C all you want but the three hundred dollar
refund for a hitch just don't cut it!!!

If like you said that they made a mistake ,well people get sued for mistakes
every day.Maybe you should grow up

John Van Gemert
99 R/T
88 SE