RE: Rhino Liner Disaster

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 00:56:04 EDT

I had one of those spray can bedliners in my previous truck, 87 Nissan mini.
It held up good for the year and a half I had it. Then again, I never used
the bed to haul anything and had a carpet kit back there. It also had a 4
banger Z24? engine and had 2 spark plugs for every cylinder. Pain in the
wallet when you have to replace the distributor, wires and plugs.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk

Ps. whoever was interested in the bass shakers($30 including shipping),
e-mail me, if you can get me a money order here by the end of the week, I
will sell them for $25 including shipping. And YES I do know they make truck
boxes, I had 2 in my previous truck!