Re: Rhino Liner Disaster

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 01:00:54 EDT

The 2.3 fords have the dual spark plugs in each cylinder for emmisions
reasons. One plug fires like any other normal engine, then the other
fires just before the exhaust valve opens up to make sure everything
gets burned. A very poorly designed engine in my (and most others)
opinion. Strong bottom end though. Drove one for a year or two
delivering parts and never could get that thing to die, except for the
tranny. The weird part is I work at a Nissan dealership. We now have a
couple of Frontiers. All I can say is I love my truck a little more
everytime I have to drive one of those.

Erich