Re: Re: RE: MPI single plane

From: Tom & Fern Moffat (tomm@datarecall.net)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 03:20:02 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: TXSTIM@aol.com <TXSTIM@aol.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Thursday, May 13, 1999 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Re: RE: MPI single plane

><< This manifold looks like it would work with a "fogger" type nitrous
system.

>One cool thing about the intake is that it's designed as a wet intake.
Some
>have advised against using standard nitrous packages because of fuel
puddling
>in the stock "dry" intake. Seems to me that this won't be a problem with
the
>M1 or MPI intake. And it's got the standard Holley bolt pattern on top as
>well. Hmmmm.

You got it! That intake just loves the NX gemini system. It sprays directly
into each port. No more fuel distr. problems. I was skeptical at first about
there claims, but there #s were right on. I picked up 17mph on a 150 shot! I
couldn't believe it. I don't know much about there other kits for stock
intake daks,BUT for you guys who are going to run the M1, I promise you
it'll be the best purchase you ever made.
Tom(11s dak)