Re: RE: Winch bumper

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 11:09:47 EDT

Check out Superwinch's model that gives you 9000 lbs
capacity on the front--note that it says the rear is
limited by your hitch load capacity. Anyway, here it is:
http://www.superwinch.com/smount.htm
Still, approach angle is an issue. I think that ideally
I'd like to have a custom bumper on the front and in the
rear, both with dual reciever mounts, with the front one
placing the winch higher. I'm thinking a tubular, baja
look. Anybody do custom tube bending for cheap? I can
dream can't I.

JY