Re: 180 thermo (hurts mileage)

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 07:25:47 EDT

I think we can chalk it all up to different experiences
which is good. I think I understand what your saying
from an SBEC standpoint (open loop, rich conditon = more
gas). I didn't mean my post to look like a flame either,
some times a keyboard is not enough for relaying ideas
or experiences.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd