Re: The Lightning is bad news. :-(

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 20:00:16 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/99 8:10:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< I hain't skeeered a no lighning. Hain't skeeered a no auto either. I
just
 rebuilt my tranny so I knoooow its cool. Bring on that silly little Ferd
 with the chic box! Why buy a truck with a narrowed box? Especially with
 that blue oval on it! Shooooot, the thunder from my exhaust will send that
 Lightnin runnin the other way! Don't let me get no super, Ill send 'em back
 to the factory thinkin somethings wrong!
 Eric =0)>>

Attta Boy I knew you weren't Skeeered. I hain't either, well won't be if MP
ever quits giving my parts away and get me what I ordered so I can put this
thing back togehter. :-)

Bill