Mopar hard tonneau cover

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 20:35:09 EDT

The hard tonneau cover I ordered when I bought my truck came in this
week, and the dealer installed it. It looks great overall, but I'm
wondering if what I am seeing is normal. If so, fine, but if not I
will talk to my dealer about it. Naturally, the cover is the Mopar
listed in the Dodge accessory catalog, as I ordered it from dealer.
My question is regarding the lower edge of the cover, the edge closest
to the bed rails. Looking at the cover from either side of the truck,
the cover's bottom edge is not straight. It's quite obvious how the
cover's edge goes up towards the front and rear of the bed. At the
rear, just before the tailgate, the cover's edge takes a sharp turn
down, after rising from the center of the bed. Hmmm...hope that makes
sense. Anyway, it kind of looks funny, and I've not paid close enough
attention to other Mopar covers on Dak's to see if others are like
this. If it's normal, okay, but if not, I paid a lot of money for it
not to be right.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T