Mopar Spring Fling WINNERS!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 20:11:19 EDT

We're back from a fun-filled day at the Brampton Assembly Plant in Brampton
Ontario.

WOW!!!!! We've got tons of pictures and I'll be setting up a web page for
this event as soon as everyone gets all their scans to me. But of course, I
won't wait for all of them to get started.

Two of the DML members had won prizes --- Eddie Estoppey and John Van
Gemert. CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!!!

Eddie had won the Best Late Model Modified Truck and John had won the Best
Late Model Stock Truck. Of course these two plaques had to be won by DML
Dakota owners. NO other late model trucks had won. Pity as I truly
believed that Jason and I should have won at least the dirtiest engine
award. I do believe this mud will be there forever. Some people have no
appreciation for a true work of art. :) Next show 'n shine we'll be there
with true mud splatters and a sign stating "OFFROAD PURPLE HEART CONTESTANT"

I'll have a better write up on our activities on the web page when it's
complete. I'll keep you all posted.

BTW, what was Dave's last name. We can't seem to find him anywhere on the
DML list or the RT registry. PETERBOROUGH DAVE WITH THE SOLAR YELLOW R/T --
where are you and what was your wife's name?

Chris Hindy -- what was the name of your friend you brought along?

John -- what was your wife's name?

Thanks again for a great day!!!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd