Re: Mopar Spring Fling WINNERS!

From: Ron Lane (red98rtrc@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 22:26:58 EDT

Hey Congrats to Eddie and Lisa and to John and Michelle. Just got back
from tearing up the local streets with John and saw his plack and bag
of goods.We both have a pretty good sun burn happening.I think its the
way the sun was reflecting off the nice wax jobs on all the Daks.I
think a great day was had by all and I think we made quite the
impression when we made our grand entrance.I think the guy at the gate
said something about I heard there was a group of you coming but this
looks fantastic as our Dak train lined up to enter.I cant believe they
didn't have a dirtiest engine award... John was bugging me a saying
thanks for leaving early but I think with that Tonneau cover he would
be hard to beat..guess whats next on are shopping list. I was going to
go for the best smoke show award when we left but I had my Minister of
Transportation beside me telling me I didnt win the set of tires so I
best take it easy.Great to see you all again and I'm sure our next meet
wont be far off..
Ron and Tracy aka "The Early Departers"