Re: Re: S.Cali Autocross Results

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 14:31:16 EDT

Usually, mather, Oakland, and the area, They are taking a season off for
money reasons (racing tires are expensive) but I expect them to go out there
soon. Just to keep their wits about them. But I'll show up, if there's a Dak
on the list running. I'm also an amateur photographer, and like the shots I
can get sometimes. I'd run in mine, but I have a 4x4. :( They need an
offroad AutoX. Anyway, they are in the No. Cal and Bay Area regions of SCCA.
I'll show up anywhere in the Bay Area or the greater Sacramento Area. Just
let me know.

-Robert Howe
95 V6 4x4 5-Speed
Bone Stock