RE: Help. . . Please read

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 14:37:21 EDT

That's exactly what I was thinking. But wait there is more. Remember how
they charged me 2 hours of labor to reinstall my "aftermarket stereo", well
now there is a beeping coming from the speakers when there is silence and
you can here it faintly when DJ's are talking on the radio. Plus the power
light on my amp is blinking, meaning there is a short somewhere and its not
receiving full power. This means I can hardly feel the bass shakers. BUT,
Crown Dodge has agreed to pay to fix it and I will be taking it to my stereo
shop. I have spoken to West Oaks Dodge's CS manager and will be taking it in
this afternoon to get it checked out. I spoke to the body shop manager ad
west oaks and he said he would paint it any color, it just needs to be
approved by the factory. In the process, I took 3 days off cause I thought
my Dak was going to be in the shop, now I lose 3 days pay and my bumper is
still chipped.

If you have had your bumper repainted body color under warranty, please call
(805)656-6669 and ask to speak to Rhonda the Customer Service Manager.
Please give her a hard time why they wont repaint my bumper body color. And
if she give you the excuse "We risk losing our 5 stars from Chrysler" give
her a reply "to keep that 5 star rating are your customers supposed to be
satisfied?"

Thanks to all,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com