Re: Help. . . Please read

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 14:46:24 EDT

I think that the members of the list should unite. Is there an e-mail
address that we can send our support of them loosing their 5-Star rating.
I'm all for it. I can't believe the bulls*%# that they have put you through
for a 5-star rated dealer. If one for the dealer isn't available, maybe DC
themselves should hear about it from your fellow DML-ers. I know that if
mine ever gave me the hassle yours is I'd go out of my way to use another.
ANd make sure they lost their rating. Isn't that what the rating is all
about, customer satisfaction.

I'm not from the area, so I don't have a dealer reccomendation, but for
bumper painting, wouldn't it be almost easier to go to a body shop. The prep
work can be done by you wth just the paint and clearcoat done by them. It's
usually a negligible price. Your truck is a base Dodge color (If my color is
good on my PC) so I don't think that matching will be a problem. I'd do it
that way. It'll last longer than any dealer paint that's for sure.