Re: "Spankng"

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 09:34:09 EDT

--- Bruce Beaven <brucebeaven@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why don't all you little boys grow up!!!
1) What's your point? Too call names?? OOOOOooooo

 You're
> always out there
> playing with your little `toy trucks', runnin'
> around talkin' this
> "spank this", or "spank that" bullshit.
2) Bullshit? Does this mean your ranger gets eaten
up by daks?

 I can't
> begin to tell you how
> childish all this sounds
3) No, really, do tell. I guess all 650+ of us have
yet to reach puberty then b/c you are the first to
bitch about it

, I don't know about all of
> you, but I'm a man,
> and proud of it!
3) So men call people names, whine, bitch, and
complain? Hmmmm.... guess I need to start bitching
more if I want to grow up

And lastly, I DON'T wear my cap
> backwards!!!!>>>>>GROW
> UP, KIDDIES!
4) What does your 'cap' have to do with anything?
Have you seen every member of the DML? I have yet to
notice anyone wearing a 'cap' backwards...

Oh yeah, BTW, tell your Manger list that your trucks
suck! (_o_)

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.908@85.79)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4