RE: AirBag Warnings

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@GSC.GTE.Com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 20:37:49 EDT

Steve,
I havn't heard of anyone removing them. Until a satisfactory method is
discovered you may want to consider making sorta like an "arm band" for the
visor. Maybe something elastic or velcro attached in the back from a
matching type/color material. This would keep it out of sight without
causing permant damage.
Rich - Ashburn, VA