RE: "Spankng"

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 20:08:15 EDT

Boy... this guy sure has a way with words! Probably a Rhodes scholar like
his mentor and hero, Slick Willy. Just what we needed, another mysogenistic
Neanderthal posing as human.....

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....