RE: "Spankng"

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 18:18:30 EDT

> --- Daniel Confer <dconfer@wam.umd.edu> wrote:
> > All I have to say is that this must be one sore
> > loser who has had his
> > ass kicked many times. If he even owns a dak, it
> > must be a wimpy
> > 4-banger or a V6. Get some more horsepower or shut
> > your mouth and get
> > out of the way!
> >
> > -Dan, 98 Sport, RC, 318
> >
> > Bruce Beaven wrote:

<snip>

> F**K YOU, D**KFACE!!!

Geez, isn't this the way disagreements seem to always end when you know you
can't win?

I was behind in my DML mail for about a week or so, and never knew about all
this DML/Ranger warfare. Had I known, I would have had a much better and
detailed write up on our Ranger spank. :) I don't go out looking for
spanks, but it's always the other driver that feels the need to challenge
the Dak. I don't want to seem like a wimp by backing down, but I have been
known to do a quick right turn and let the other guy fly down the road all
by himself, frustrated and alone. :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd