5 Star Dealers

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 16:57:09 EDT

A note for everyone that is having problems with "5 Star "dealers. From personal experience and first hand knowledge (I used to work at one, and my brother works for several), FILL OUT THOSE SURVEY CARDS!!!!!!!!! Dealers are rated by the responses they get. If you never received a survey form, call DC and ask to fill one out. Do you want to see heads roll?? The dealer owners receive a report every month from these surveys. If they constantly get bad surveys DC will investigate. The dealer could lose incentives, possibly even lose the 5 Star rating. WAKE UP THOSE DEALERS. COMPLAIN and give them the rating they deserve.

Good Luck

Joe