Re: Gas Mileage

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 14:25:10 EDT

My V6 doesn't quite pull 20's but it gets pretty damn close. But since
spring hit here in No. CA, My foot seems to be a little heavier. :) But I'm
happy with the mileage in my V6 reguardless of the fuel costs, it still does
better than some of the other 6ers out there on the road. In town my buddy's
modded Miata compares in Mileage, so I'm not crying at all. Afterall when
you buy a truck, you expect the gas bill to rise. :)