Re: MP PCM - How do they do it?

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 18:48:57 EDT

On a similar subject, I caught the end of a conversation between a dodge
parts manager and a customer. Apparently they were good friends or
something, but anyway they were mentioning something about the 96 MP SBEC
works for the performance on the engine of a 97+, which I knew about, the
gauges simply don't work. But he also said something else about taking the
wiring harnesses out of a pre 97 and fitting them in on the new one to RIG
the gauges. Anybody ever heard of anything like this or did I overhear the
two stupidest people on earth holding a conversation.

Aaron C.