Re: Water neck for M1/MPI manifold Was: F&B TB Stage 2

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 23:39:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/99 6:56:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< BTW: Summit has a water neck (P/N SUM-377806) that works great! Well, I
 haven't actually bolted it onto the engine and flowed coolant through it,
 but I've heard good things about this type. (It uses an O-ring instead of
 a gasket.) Its chrome, and the looks and workmanship are a heck of a lot
 better than the cast iron junk you'll find in a parts store.

Is it straight, and long, like the original Magnum one?

Brad