Re: Stumbling/Backfiring!!

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 15:14:38 EDT

I hate to sound like someone obsessed with an O2 sensor, but that is EXACTLY
how mine acted when I had a bad one. Does it backfire through the throttle
body or the tail pipe? Mine was through the throttle boddy....

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221