RE: Spanking Talk

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 21:35:57 EDT

As a well meaning and dedicated Dak owner as well as DML subscriber, I
wonder if we could spend more time talking about our Daks and help each
other than trying to make Chev and Ford owners feel angry or bad about
their purchase decision.
Personally, I don't have to prove anything about my Dak. I love the
truck and if someone else doesn't, it is their loss. Stop wasting time
and mailbox space. Let us get on with why the DML was created in the
first place.
I am working very hard to support the Dak and the DML myself. I am
setting up group buys on bed kits and even on a set of Mesa headers for
DML-ers. This is the kind of activity we all should be involved with -
everyone here benefits.
A simple Dak owner