Re: RE: Spanking Talk

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 20:27:22 EDT

you raise a good point man. I, personally, enjoy a good spank story.
Maybe it's the fact that I am a Dodge guy from the get-go, or something
else, but I think a spank story is good readin' =) IMHO, it's like a
DMLer's way of saying "Hey, I got an A on my test today" or something. Us
Spank-posters seek a good hearted "way to go man!" from the list. Sorta
like showin' your buddies your new tattoo. You really want their
approval. When I get into a spank-situation, to me it's not Dodge vs.
Ford or Chev or anything else. To me it's friendly competition with
someone else on the street. If I get spanked, I usually give the thumbs
up or roll down the window and congradulate...

that's just my $0.02
=)

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "It's not a 'little V6', it's just
cylindrically challenged"

On Tue, 18 May 1999 18:35:57 -0700 James Harmon <jdharmon@earthlink.net>
writes:
>As a well meaning and dedicated Dak owner as well as DML subscriber,
>wonder if we could spend more time talking about our Daks and help
>each
>other than trying to make Chev and Ford owners feel angry or bad
>about
>their purchase decision.
>Personally, I don't have to prove anything about my Dak. I love the
>truck and if someone else doesn't, it is their loss. Stop wasting
>time
>and mailbox space. Let us get on with why the DML was created in the
>first place.
>I am working very hard to support the Dak and the DML myself. I am
>setting up group buys on bed kits and even on a set of Mesa headers
>for
>DML-ers. This is the kind of activity we all should be involved with
>-
>everyone here benefits.
>A simple Dak owner

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]