Re: 4cyl to 8cyl

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 03:22:04 EDT

Just some quick thoughts of mine on the swap:

You will need stiffer springs in the front for the extra weight.

You will need to run an electric fan (like the v8 shelbys) as the 87's do
not have enough room in front for a regular fan.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221